What is "Pre-Inspection" before "Final Possession"? When can the "Pre-inspection" be done?
"Pre-inspection" is an opportunity to visit your home with one of the Project/Facility Management Representatives' in order to
complete the Snagging process. During "Pre-inspection", any matter that requires attention will be recorded on a Snag list and we
will ensure all these Snags (subject to acceptance by our Representative) are rectified. You will receive a call/intimation from our
relationship team to schedule an appointment for your "Pre-inspection" basis the "Handover Schedule".
Can I authorize someone to do the "Pre-inspection" on my behalf?
Yes, you may. We would require an attested Power of attorney with an authorization letter with the name and number of your
representative, clearly stating that you wish to authorize him to conduct the "Pre-inspection" of your unit on your behalf. Please
include a copy of your id proof for signature verification.
Can I change my "Pre-inspection" date?
Yes, you can change your unit inspection date only once, as long as it within the time period scheduled for the hand-over, subject to
receipt of all payments and issuance of No Dues Certificate from us.
Can I go for a second Home-Inspection to make sure that all Snags are rectified?
Yes, there shall be a final inspection done before the possession of the unit basis the Snags listed and mutually agreed between
you and the Facilities team/member.
Can I make changes to my Villa/Apartment?
Yes, once the final possession has been taken, internal changes in the unit can be carried out, provided the changes are within the
permissible limits and will not affect the construction /load bearing walls or the services of the unit. However, before making any
alterations, you would be required to attain confirmation from the facility management head on the changed drawings.
Can I rent my property once it's handed over to me?
Yes, you can rent out the unit post Possession & Registration. You would be required to share the details of the tenant with the
Facility Management team and take a no dues clearance (for maintenance + electricity charges) from them
What is the Property Handover Process?
In order for a customer to take handover of their property, the process shall be as follows:
- Complete Payment towards final payment request sent including total sale consideration, cost of stamp duty, registration charges,
IBMS, Maintenance related charges such as electricity supply charges, piped gas charges etc
- "Pre-inspection" of the unit and Final Inspection prior to physical possession of the unit;
- Execution of final documents related to possession such as Conveyance Deed, Tripartite Maintenance Agreement, Documents
related to RWA membership, Undertaking for possession, Home Owners Manual etc. followed by possession letter and key
handover letter at the time of physical possession of the unit.
In order to execute the documents above, he/she/they must produce all the necessary documentation after which he/she/they can
take possession of the property. The documents required are as follows:
Individual Owners and HUF:
- All Payments as per final SOA.
- NOC for possession from respective bank in case the unit is under mortgage.
- Indemnity cum Undertaking.
- Power of Attorney or Notarized Letter of authorization from all owners/spouses (if they are not present).
- Photo ID proof of all owners.
- Original Buyers' agreement.
- PAN card of Karta (in case of the HUF).
- All Payments as per final SOA.
- NOC for possession from respective bank in case the unit is under mortgage
- Indemnity cum Undertaking.
- Board Resolution Authorization - Letter of authorization on company letter-head signed by the authorized signatory authorizing
the representative to do the handover.
- PAN Card of the Company.
- Copy of ID Proof of authorized signatory (for signature verification).
What will owners receive, when they take handover of their properties?
Upon taking handover of Apartments/Villa, owners will receive:
- Keys to their unit.
- Homeowner's manual.
- List of important phone numbers.
- Car Parking Number/ Stickers
I want to sell my property but haven't paid in full, can I get the keys to show the property to a prospective tenant?
Handover of the keys can be done after all associated formalities are completed as explained above. In the interim, the facility team
can assist you to showcase the apartment at a prescheduled and mutually agreed time
Is it possible to get the keys to my home one day before the handover date?
Under normal circumstances, we will issue keys only on or after the handover date. If there is special circumstance under which you
need to receive the keys prior to the handover date (subject to complete payment) kindly approach the facility management
department with your request for consideration to pre pone the handover dates
My property is mortgaged and my bank wants to conduct an evaluation of the property prior to making the final payment.
Please advise how I can arrange this?
This can be organized. We would require a –
- Request from the bank.
- Request from the customer
- Intimation of the visit three days in advance
What are the documents, required for registration of the property?
The documents required at the time of Registration of the Conveyance Deed are as under:
For all cases:
a. Resident of India:
- 3 PP size photographs
- Allotment Letter
- Copy of the Buyer's agreement (original booking cases) / Sale agreement (transfer cases)
b. Partnership Firm:
- Copy of PAN Card
- Residence proof
c. Private Limited Company:
- Copy of PAN Card of the Partnership Firm
- Copy of Partnership Deed
- Incase of one of the Partner signing the document on behalf of other Partners an authority letter from other Partner authorizing the
said person to act on behalf of the Firm
d. Hindu Undivided Family:
e. NRI/ Foreign National of Indian Origin:
- Copy of the PAN Card of the Company
- Board resolution authorizing the signatory of the Application Form to buy property, on behalf of the Company
- Copy of the Individuals Passport
What are the likely registration charges and the stamp duty norms?
We shall intimate this to you along with the offer for possession. The registration stamp duty charges as per the regulations are as
Stamp Duty including the Corporation Tax as per the prevailing the rate is:
- 5%, if the property is acquired in the name of a Woman;
- 6%, if the property is acquired in the name of a Man and Woman as co-owners (calculated on pro-rata basis);
- 7%, if the property is acquired in the name of a Man/Corporate entity.